Smoke & Oakum PDF
Smoke and Oakum is the first supplement for the Corsairs RPG; and delves into the world of Sky Ships and sailing the skies of the Molten Seas.
In it you will be able to find rules and guidelines covering:
- The effects of fair weather or challenging winds.
- Guidelines on ‘levels’, providing guidance for ships sailing in the High Above, or down to the Deep Below.
- Rules for encounters with storms, shoals, and more of the dangers that can foul a sky ship.
- Guidelines for running a crew or factions within a crew on board a ship.
- 6 new Conditions that can have a serious impact on a ship and it’s crew.
- Rules for chases which expand on the recommendations in the core rules, and include bonuses and setbacks for starting a chase at a lower or higher level than the target ship.
- A ship may gain a Reputation, or be upgraded, and there are a range of upgrade options from a Figurehead to larger cannons all of which can make a ship better, more fearsome, or more dangerous.
- Two collections of stat blocks for enemies a Corsair Sky Ship might face off against, one titled ‘Sails Ho!’, and the other ‘Here There Be Dragons!’
Sitting at 32 pages from front cover to back cover Smoke and Oakum is almost as big as the core rules.
Of course, Smoke and Oakum also includes more of Felicity Haworth’s wonderful art!
Also included is a new and updated Ship Sheet, including room for marking a ship’s Point of Sail, details on the Crew, and other sections to accommodate the added rules in Smoke and Oakum. There is a page of Condition Cards, which may be printed and cut out to help track the conditions player characters or a ship might be suffering from at any given time. As well as a faction sheet, for play groups who want to delve into the murky waters of a conflicted crew.
Smoke and Oakum is a supplement that adds new material geared toward making your play experience as Corsairs sailing their infamous sky ships a more interesting, dramatic, and exciting experience!
There are no reviews yet.